1. Information collected and its use
The information and data about you which we may collect, use and process includes the following:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or any other information you submit to us via the Website or by email.
- Records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email, telephone or other means.
- Details of the transactions you carry out with us, whether via the Website, telephone or other means.
- Details of your visits to the Website including traffic data, location data, your username, and other communication data.
We may use your personal information and data together with other information for the purposes of:
- processing your bets, along with card and online payments
- setting up and managing your account
- complying with our legal and regulatory duties
- carrying out customer analyses
- providing you with information about promotional offers and our products and services, where you have consented
- monitoring transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, irregular betting, and money laundering
You can always unsubscribe from any newsletters that are not useful to you.
We are entitled to share the information we have about you, including personal data and betting history, with sporting and other bodies, including the police, in order to investigate cases of fraud and money laundering.
We take every reasonable measure as required by law to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurately recorded and stored securely. All personal information is destroyed when it is no longer needed or in accordance with the law.
MelBet utilizes the latest 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption and firewall technology to ensure that sensitive data is transferred securely over the internet to our protected servers.
We do not guarantee the security of any information transmitted to us via the internet. Any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. However, once we receive information from you, we will take every reasonable measure to protect your personal information from misuse, loss or unauthorized access.